The Victorian State Government will ease restrictions across Regional Victoria from 11.59pm Tuesday 27th October, 2020.
In response to this announcement, from Wednesday 28th October, the Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre Food Court will reopen in line with the Victorian Government guidelines.
A selected number of tables will be open for customer use where:
- Only two people are permitted to utilise a table at one time
- No persons are to lean on or eat standing next to the tables
We kindly ask our shoppers to:
- Wait for our cleaners to sanitise tables and chairs prior to being seated
- Only utilise the tables if food has been purchased one of our retail stores
- Finish meals and leave the tables to accommodate other shoppers
For full details regarding Victoria’s Restriction Levels, please visit: